Thursday, September 10, 2015

  • Enrollment for the 2015-2016 4-H year is open on 4-H Connect. For returning members please remember to select the "re-enroll" button - DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE. If you have any issues with 4-H Connect please call the Extension Office at 903-683-5416.
  • PALs (Parent & Adult Leaders Association) Meeting will be Monday, September 29th at 6:30 p.m. at the County Extension Office. ALL parents are invited and encouraged to attend this meeting!
  • The District Gold Star Banquet will be Tuesday, October 13th in the Grand Ballroom at SFASU in Nacogdoches.
  • 4-H One Day is October 10th.
  • Cherokee County Hay Judging Contest will be Wednesday, October 14th. Club managers: please get me a list of the kids (by team) that will be competing no later than Friday, OCTOBER 9th.  The Hay Show & Sale will be October 20th.

2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 54,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 54,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me, I'm from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan to expand my evergreen group company it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Pedro. She introduced me to this honest loan officer, Mr. Pedro, who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Pedro, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Pedro via email: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp: +18632310632 they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of loan assistance please come to this honest man and you can be safe as well.